June 20, 2011

Besties, T.D.F. and Treats

Hi friends!
We are friends, right? I mean, I spend more time with stalking you guys (Honesty is the best policy) than my real-life friends, so we may as well call each other besties! Heeeey Besties!! Ok, here is the memory pail ticket. The “binder clip” clip art (without the quotation marks it would have looked like this: binder clip clip art---couldn’t handle the double clip, sorry) is from www.Justsoscrappytoo.com. Also, I’m not finished with the yellow pail yet, and I honestly don’t know when I will be. HA!  I’m too occupied with www.pinterest.com.  Thanks, Cara! (That was somewhat sarcastic, but mostly sincere.) Speaking of, one of the little pins that I had to “repin” was a rainbow popsicle slushy thingamabobber. (If this is Greek to you, go to that website and explore!!! I mean, that is, if you have a couple extra minutes an extra three-ish hours on your hands.) My aunt’s sixtieth birthday party is at the beginning of July and we are having a family bash. I found TDF treats to make and I had to try to make a small one today. Oh, you don’t know what TDF means? It means To-Die-For. Learn it. Love it. USE IT. When you’re shopping this weekend, turn to your real life bestie and say, “Hey girl! These shoes are T.D.F.!” Then when she looks at you with a confused look and says, “TDF?”  Say, “Ugh, you don’t even speak my language anymore. My bloggy bestie knows me so much better!”  Ok, really, don’t do that. But, I dare you to go shopping with someone and try NOT to have this situation happen in your head. DAREsies! Below will be the picture of the memory pail ticket, the link to the memory pail ticket(except, I just realized I don't know how to do that yet,so whenever I figure it out, it will be up!), and the picture of my TDF slushy treat. Enjoy, besties!

-StacEEEEy
How cute is this treat? It's just popsicles!! Will be
so good for the kadiddles at my aunt's b-day party!

Had to dig in!

The moment may be temporary, but the memory is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment